1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times – we are all human)
2. Must love one another
3. Must make mistakes
4. Must learn from others
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids
These are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back to the award’s creator (http://www.thebabblingsofmere.blogspot.com/)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
I’m passing this award along to:
Jessica at Jtriv Her thoughts always make me smile. I love the fact that she truly cares about the world and ALL of the people that live in it and that she wants to make a difference.
Mrs. Denton at A bookish Life She has such a variety of pretty things that she shares.. including the very gorgeous C.
Allison She works with her hands Allison is a breath of fresh air, such love for the Lord. Following her courting and recent engagement has been so sweet to read.
Autumn Creative Little Daisy Her honesty is a breath of fresh air..I feel like I know the whole family.. and to top it off, the girl can sew.